Monday, September 15, 2008

5 Days Remain...






So looks like we made it kids... we are down to the last week. My last week as MC, soon to be MB. I got my hair done already, the lovely and talented girls at the Euphoria school always take such good care of me. I have an appt for next week for them to do my updo, I know I am in good hands. =D Work here was crazy for a minute, but now it is finally calming down. I have a hard time staying focused lately. I can't imagine why. Friday Michael and I went to the City of Henderson to obtain our marriage license. Me being prepared already had the applications filled out when we went there. 55 dollars is pretty expensive for 3 pieces of paper, but worth it. Michael kept walking around asking people if wecould get married. It was so cute.



At our combigned bachelor celebration we enjoyed some sushi with our closest friends. It was delicious. After sushi we went to a Kareoke bar, where Michael sang (it was a fantastic rendition) "I Should Have Been A Cowboy" and I made my debut with "Love is a Battlefield". I wore this sash that said Miss "Outta-Control" Bachelorette that lit up and this pin that said pecker inspector. Michael got to wear on that had boobs on it. It was so cute.
So in this last week I will be doing much. The music has been selected and I will be building the playlists for Nathan. The finishing details are defined, and I don't feel stressed at all. Maybe I will, but as I sit here in my little office cube I am smiling, constantly smiling with the thoughts of everything that is going to make this week go by so fast for me.
It is the end of one life and the beginning of so much more.
Love Comes Singly and Leaves Accompanied
<3

No comments: